We have officially launched our new and improved Commercial Waste Services website. Make sure to explore the site to see the various ways we can meet your commercial waste management needs.
We work with an enormous diversity of businesses across multiple sectors such as retail, hospitality, offices, service providers, event management and much more. Our knowledgeable service experts are always on hand to meet your commercial waste collection requirements. Come rain or shine and whether it is a bank holiday or a special event, we are always near to collect your commercial waste.
What is new on the site?
COVID-19 disinfection service
In partnership with Veolia, Commercial Waste Services is supporting the national effort to defeat COVID-19, giving you the reassurance that you can resume operations and minimise exposure to risks caused by infections. We recently launched our new disinfection service which covers essential touchpoint disinfection and follows Public Health England guidelines.
Due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, new measures will have to be put in place to limit the risk of infection within businesses, including yourself, your employees, visitors and customers. As many businesses are reopening and preparing to resume activities, you will need to ensure that your workplace gets the attention it needs so it can be operable again after lockdown.
How does the disinfection service work?
- One of our team of specialists will visit your premises on an appointment basis to assess the space (space size, types of materials to be disinfected, working areas, hard-to-reach areas etc.)
- Once a plan of work is agreed, our specialist operatives will arrive at your premise and perform touchpoint disinfection (key entry points, handrails, stairs, corridors, light switches, lift buttons, door handles etc.)
- We use ultra-low-volume fogging units for hard-to-reach areas
- One of our team will then follow up to ensure you are happy with the service
Our disinfection treatment and solution is available to ensure your employees, guests, visitors and customers can return to work protected and safe. Download our COVID-19 disinfection service leaflet or visit the disinfection service page to request a quote.
Supporting Westminster businesses
A large number of Westminster businesses were closed due to the lockdown. We are aware of the challenges this has brought and can help you with whatever waste-related issue you may have. It is business as usual for the City Council’s waste and recycling collections.
There have been no changes to waste and recycling collection timebands, even during the lockdown period. We continue to be available around the clock to collect your waste and recycling and maintain clean streets. Commercial Waste Services is committed to supporting the Westminster business community though excellent services that help the environment and provide businesses with effective waste management.
How can we best assist you?
- Visit our ‘Resources’ page for helpful downloadable guides, case studies, leaflets, posters and stickers
- Visit our ‘News’ section to stay current on any commercial waste management updates
- Need to order waste bags? You can do so here
- Visit our ‘Services’ page to view a range of our general waste, recycling and specialist services. Not sure what you need? Speak to us about our services to see how we can help make your business more sustainable
- What sectors do we typically work with? We recognise that businesses have different waste collection and recycling requirements. As such, we have adapted our services to match your needs. See our ‘Sector’ page for more information