1. | Knowledge Base
  2. Items to dispose of

Bulky commercial waste

How to dispose of bulky commercial waste

A single small combustible item such as a chair, pedestal, crate, pallet, small drum or jerrycan (empty) etc. can be collected via the general rubbish collection service provided a whole cardboard sticker is attached to the item or its placed in your general waste bin.

Larger volumes and bigger items require a bulky waste collection which are competitively priced and paid for in advance. To arrange a bulky waste collection simply contact us via 020 7641 6180 or commercialwaste@westminster.gov.uk

If you are a Westminster resident, please read here instead.